Specifications to improve Rosetta's template view.

Paolo Sammicheli xdatap1 at siena.linux.it
Thu Jan 11 11:34:07 GMT 2007

Hi there,

i'm an Italian translator. I have some suggestion to improve template's view
in Rosetta.

I made different and indipendent requirement in single specifications:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/rosetta/+spec/translation-upstream-groupby
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/rosetta/+spec/translation-needwork-filtering

each specifications is signed as dipendency of the last specification:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/rosetta/+spec/rosetta-filters-improvements

where i try to explain benefits of combined use of this features.

Someone working on Rosetta development may take a look if it sound
interesting?

Bye
--
Paolo Sammicheli