Translation credits

Danilo Šegan danilo at canonical.com
Mon Apr 16 09:47:31 BST 2007

Hi Sridhar,

Today at 3:57, Sridhar Dhanapalan wrote:

> What is the etiquette for adding one's name to the Translation Credits of a
> package? We have one member of our team who would prefer not to add his real
> name. It is acceptable for themselves to use an alias, like their Launchpad
> ID?

The etiquette is to add your full name, commonly along with your email
address.  Some teams prefer not to list email addresses.

We are implementing automatic translator-credits (see bug #116), so
the name will be extracted from your Launchpad account, and we'll list
your LP ID as well.

Cheers,
Danilo