Submit a screenshot

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 3 13:25:58 BST 2007

On Tue, April 3, 2007 12:48 pm, Daniel Nylander wrote:

> I'm translation basic-commands (in ubuntu-docs) and found the following
> string:
>
> "<emphasis role=\"strong\">pwd</emphasis>: The <emphasis
> role=\"strong\">pwd</emphasis> command will allow you to know in which
> directory you're located ( <emphasis role=\"strong\">pwd</emphasis>
> stands for \"print working directory\"). Example: <emphasis
> role=\"strong\">\"pwd\"</emphasis> in the Desktop directory will show
> \"~/Desktop\". Note that the Gnome Terminal also displays this
> information in the title bar of it's window - see the example screenshot
> at the top of this page."
>
> I can't find a screenshot in the generated guide (Yelp in feisty) or
> directions how to submit a screenshot through Rosetta.

We imported this document from the wiki and it's likely that the
screenshot got lost. You can't submit screenshots in Rosetta.

If you file a bug about the missing screenshot we will be able to remove
the erroneous reference for the next release.

Thanks
--
http://www.mdke.org
gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF