Linking a team to translations

Jordi Mallach jordi at canonical.com
Sat Oct 28 11:21:20 BST 2006

Hi eric,

On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 12:13:34PM +0200, fred/eric wrote:
> I know we've discussed it here before, and that you were
> understandably hesitant to explode the number of teams in that
> dropdown box, but I really would like to move the i18n effort for all
> of our products over to rosetta, but to keep an overview of who's
> doing what it would help greatly if I could set 'structured', and most
> of the other teams probably aren't that interested in taking along
> Silva and all its extensions.

I've briefly talked about this with Carlos, and there shouldn't be a
problem to get this done.

We'll create a Silva translators group and assign the ownership to you.
This way, you'll be the allowed to assign or unassign any launchpad ID
to any supported language.

Jordi
jordi at sindominio.net     jordi at debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/