Linking a team to translations

Jordi Mallach jordi at
Sat Oct 28 11:21:20 BST 2006

Hi eric,

On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 12:13:34PM +0200, fred/eric wrote:
> I know we've discussed it here before, and that you were
> understandably hesitant to explode the number of teams in that
> dropdown box, but I really would like to move the i18n effort for all
> of our products over to rosetta, but to keep an overview of who's
> doing what it would help greatly if I could set 'structured', and most
> of the other teams probably aren't that interested in taking along
> Silva and all its extensions.

I've briefly talked about this with Carlos, and there shouldn't be a
problem to get this done.

We'll create a Silva translators group and assign the ownership to you.
This way, you'll be the allowed to assign or unassign any launchpad ID
to any supported language.

Jordi Mallach Pérez  --  Debian developer
jordi at     jordi at
GnuPG public key information available at