Strange things happening

Milo Casagrande milo_casagrande at yahoo.it
Fri Oct 13 17:45:13 BST 2006

Hi all!

I'm writing to report some strange things happening inside the italian
translations.

Some user reported some errors. We looked through the po inside Rosetta
and found that some translations had been reverted (I think
automatically by Rosetta): we've done this by looking at the timestamp
of the real (wrong) translation and the timestamp of the old (good)
translation.

This happened in a couple of packages, but don't know why.
Is there a strange procedure Rosetta does when importing upstream
translation that interfere with the actual translation?

If more information are needed...

Bye!

--
Milo Casagrande  <milo_casagrande at yahoo.it>