Translation of banshee-official-plugins

Gabor Kelemen kelemeng at gnome.hu
Wed Oct 11 08:50:47 BST 2006

Ilkka Tuohela írta:
> Why can't we translate this package:

Because it's in Universe. Currently, only the packages of Main are
supported by Rosetta. There are plans to suppport packages of Universe
too, but progress is slow, i.e. nothing usable yet :).

See also: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LanguagePacksForUniverse

> https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/edgy/+source/banshee-official-plugins/+translations
>
> The package is localized, although it doesn't have many translations
> in it.
>
> Another question I have is, should I mark my new translation as
> 'Upstream' or 'User Upload', when the translation is sent to the
> developers as a patch but is not yet accepted to the tree, i.e.
> it's official upstream translation but not yet in the upstream
> tree ;)

This is always an user upload.

Regards

Gabor Kelemen