BUG: Lost russian translation in MPlayer from Dapper to Edgy

Carlos Perelló Marín carlos.perello at canonical.com
Fri Nov 3 16:01:10 GMT 2006

El mar, 17-10-2006 a las 12:35 +0400, Igor Zubarev escribió:
> Lost russian translation in MPlayer from Dapper to Edgy.
> I see this bug about a year and nothing changed.

Hi

Which bug are you talking about, could you tell us the bug number?.
Mplayer is not imported in Dapper or Edgy because it's part of universe.
Atm, Rosetta only handles translations in main so you cannot handle
Mplayer translations in Rosetta (until we address what's missing to have
language packs for Universe).

Cheers.