Availability of Debian-Installer templates for Dapper

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 30 19:42:32 BST 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 20:36 +0200, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 01:14:13PM +0200, Daniel Nylander wrote:
> > What is the URL to the generated documents? For Debian, it is:
> > http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/sv.i386/
>
> Ah, possibly not published in the website, yet. This should probably be
> done. The generated documents will appear, I hope, in an updated version
> of the package.

We publish the English documents on the documentation website
(http://help.ubuntu.com/Dapper/ubuntu/install/i386/ )

Potentially, we could also publish translated versions, although the
current practice is that translations are not published on this website,
and are published on the individual loco-websites.

Matt
mdke at ubuntu.com
gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF