GRASS GIS project registered

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Sun Jun 18 20:21:10 BST 2006

On Sun, Jun 18, 2006 at 04:38:52PM +0200, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 12, 2006 at 09:18:54PM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:
> > We have the .po files included, but the .pot not (currently).
>
> Ok, for Rosetta it is very important to include the pot.

Sure.
I have included them (3 pots) in the upload. They are just not
in GRASS-CVS since 'make pot' creates them.

> > We have 3 types of .po files per language (see locale/po/):
> >
> > - grasslibs_LANG.po: messages from libraries
> > - grassmods_LANG.po: messages from commands ("modules")
> > - grasstcl_LANG.po:  messages from TclTk graphical user interface
> >
> > > This is just a suggestion, Rsoetta can work with your current setup.
> >
> > Can it work with those 3 files per language?
>
> Yeah, it will mean some manual editing of the import but it'll be ok. It
> should only be needed for the first upload though.
>
> > I'll start uploading after confirmation that our structure works.
>
> Go for it!

Done!
I have uploaded 3 languages so far to experiment. For the other
13 languages we have to sync with our translators first. But
these 3 will be sufficient to study the process. I still have to
understand how to retrieve the translations later for our CVS,
I guess that I should read the instructions :-)

thanks
Markus

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler itc it>       http://mpa.itc.it