OpenOffice.org language packs delayed

Sebastian Heinlein glatzor at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 7 07:49:48 BST 2006

Am Dienstag, den 06.06.2006, 00:04 +0200 schrieb Jordi Mallach:
> Hello,
>
> Some last minute technical problems made it impossible to
> include the OpenOffice.org language packs in the initial release of
> Dapper (and consequently, the DVD image).
>
> They will be available via ubuntu-updates as soon as the issues are
> completely fixed, and people will automatically obtain them via
> update-manager or their favourite package management tool when this
> happens.
>
> Until these langpacks are updated, dapper users will be able to use the
> original translations shipped by upstream OpenOffice.org.
>
> Jordi

Could you please send me the po files of OO.o before they are merged
with the Rosetta strings? Some translators started to re-translated it
since there was an import error with the upstream translations.

Because it is not easy to create the po files for OO.o I would be very
happy if you could send them to me. So I could compare them with the
Rosetta ones.

Regards,

Sebastian