Is rosetta a commercial software?

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at
Sat Jul 8 23:18:20 BST 2006

As far as I understand rosetta is not made GPL yet so the developers would
have some benefit or compensation from it. I would be interested in paying
for rosetta to aid in the process of making it GPL one day beside I am
interested in using it from my own server. Can some one point me in the right
direction to buy it?

Munzir Taha
Maintainer of the OpenBugs project page at
Master CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA