Is rosetta a commercial software?

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 05:18:54 BST 2006

Hi,
As far as I understand rosetta is not made GPL yet so the developers would
have some benefit or compensation from it. I would be interested in paying
for rosetta to aid in the process of making it GPL one day beside I am
interested in using it from my own server. Can some one point me in the right
direction to buy it?

Note: sorry if this message is sent twice due to a  problem on my smtp server.

--
Munzir Taha