Edgy branch now open? What now?

Erdal Ronahi erdal.ronahi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 12:56:09 BST 2006

Hi,

I have seen that the migration to Edgy seems to be fairly complete, at
least for my language. Now I have some questions regarding the
proceeding.

 - The prioritization (or how should we call it) has not been made
yet. Will this be done in Edgy, too?

 - Will there be yet another synchronization from Dapper to Edgy, or
will all further translations made in Dapper from now on be lost
unless they are manually ported?

 - it seems to me that the templates are absolutely identical with
Dapper at the moment, but I may be wrong with this. When will they be
synchronized with the actual Edgy packages? I am thinking of
OpenOffice.org and Gnome stuff in the first place.

Thanks for the great work in the migration, which until now has been
much smoother than ever before!

Regards,
Erdal