Translation of Rosetta interface into Russian

Igor Zubarev igor4u at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 18:41:22 BST 2006

> Russian translators have much questions about work with Rosetta.
> > It will be better to translate Rosetta interface to Russian to avoid
> much
> > questions.
>
> There is not much point in this at the moment, because translating in
> Rosetta requires good knowledge of English anyway.

Sorry.  I  don't  think  so.  I  think ALL interfaces must be in native
languages.
Including Rosetta. If it is't true there is no point in translating Ubuntu.
Because Linux "requires good knowledge of English anyway."

> Good Russian FAQ also must be.
>
> That is a good idea: translate the wiki page
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RosettaFAQ and distribute it to translator teams,
> by
> putting it on the Russian Ubuntu wiki (if there is one), or on the
> international Ubuntu wiki, perhaps as a subpage of the RosettaFAQ page?

I think Rosseta must have Russian FAQ because there will be a lot of other
projects.
Not only Ubuntu.