Translating issues - HELP!?

No1Viking no1viking at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 10:59:03 BST 2006

Hello

We have a problem knowing, when looking in Rosetta/Launchpad, which packages
we are supposed to translate. The Gnome/KDE packages are apparently
translated by the Gnome/KDE translation team and we are not allowed to touch
them. How do we divide them from the ones we are supposed to translate when
they, too, show up in the list over translateable packages in Rosetta.

On top of this, many packages that we think we are supposed to translate
aren't in the list at all, because noone has translated them. How do we know
exactly which packages we should search for and translate?

Regards

Michael Hamberg

BCC: LadyFrost, Ozamosi, Me