OOO import from Breezy to Dapper wrong for Kurdish

Carlos Perelló Marín carlos.perello at canonical.com
Mon Apr 3 08:51:30 BST 2006

El sáb, 01-04-2006 a las 14:52 +0200, Erdal Ronahi escribió:
> Ok, I just started uploading manually, should I abandon that? Can we
> work safely on the Dapper templates now, or should we wait until the
> problem is resolved?

Well, I'm going to remove only the translations set as 'published', that
means the ones coming from upstream. You should not be using that option
but the 'User upload' and those will remain.

> I mean, will translations we are doing now be recognized? I am waiting
> for your "ok" to tell my team to switch to the Dapper templates.

As explained before, yes, they will be recognized. Anyway, I'm going to
remove those entries today and prepare a new upload with the fixed data
from upstream (but it will take one day or so to get the whole
OpenOffice imported again) so I think is better if you wait but it's not
a problem if you go ahead and import them.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Ubuntu => http://www.ubuntu.com