What is pkgconf-anna?

Carlos Perelló Marín carlos.perello at canonical.com
Mon Sep 19 06:05:53 CDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 20:37 +0200, Erdal Ronahi wrote:
> Hi,

Hi

> today on the status page a packet with 2 translations of today and from
> me showed up that wasn't there before and that I definitely didn't
> translate. But I remember that I have translated the strings elsewhere.
> What has happene? Did you divide pkgconf into several subpackets?

All templates with the name pkgconf-FOO are translations for the
questions that could be showed to the user on installation/configuration
time. From what I can see there, the strings that you think you already
translated in other place are common enough to be in other pkgconf-*
templates.

We don't split templates, the only change we do from time to time are
renames to fit the translation domain so they have a better name than
just review-breezy-fooo...

> The link is:
> https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/breezy/+lang/ku
>
> It's in the last line.