PO download broken?

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at hut.fi
Fri Sep 9 09:50:18 CDT 2005

Арангел Ангов wrote:
> I got an e-mail and downloaded a few translations just yesterday. Don't
> know about today though. :)

I can't download the following translation:
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/breezy/+sources/gaim/+pots/xxx-deprecated-do-not-use-4/fi/+translate

It was previously named review-breezy-1. I know (now) that I shouldn't
translate those as such, but as it was based on the latest Gaim version
and I had started translating it I thought I'd complete it, then
immediately download the PO file and continue merging with Gaim CVS.

I e-mailed rosetta at canonical.com as advised in the e-mail, but got no
reply (yet).

I also tried to download the "non-deprecated" version's PO file (though
it doesn't have as good translation as that deprecated-4), but it gave
me the same result - that's why I thought the download feature got broken.

-Timo