Syed Irtaza Ali ali_syedirtaza at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 24 03:42:43 CDT 2005

Hi

I wish to translate Ubuntu in Urdu and Punjabi (Pakistani languages). Please guide me through the process as I am getting this message,

No languages currently registered as spoken in Pakistan. Please contact the Rosetta Admins on #launchpad to make sure we correct this. Thank you!

Thank you.

Syed Irtaza Ali
MCSD, MCAD, MCPS, OCP, OCA

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail message is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you should not read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information in this e-mail. E-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment, and we do not accept liability for any such corruption, interception or amendment or the consequences thereof.