Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at hut.fi
Wed Oct 12 02:34:25 CDT 2005

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005, Carlos [ISO-8859-1] Perell=F3 Mar=EDn wrote:

> About serpentine, the problem was that you added the translation to the
> upstream product instead of the breezy one. You fixed it already this
> morning after talking with you so that should be fixed next time.

Yes, the problem was, like before with many other packages, that serpenti=
ne
was not shown in the Breezy's translations list. I remember trying to
guess the URL, too, but maybe at that time the Breezy's serpentine templa=
te
really didn't exist or I misspelled something. Many of the Rosetta templa=
tes
have been appearing quite late, ie. this month.

> Hmm, after some checks I did.. latest language pack tarball for Breezy
> was created on 20050930 so if I'm understanding you correctly, it's
> normal that you miss translations as the 20051010 packages seems like
> are not yet in the archive, at least my mirror is missing them. We had
> some problems with the exports from Rosetta so I suppose that's why it
> was a bit delayed.

There were the 20051010 packages, as language packs with that version
number got installed, but apparently they needed some fixing.

> Latest languagepack has serpentine, language-selector and your updates
> to disks management tool.

Serpentine wasn't included in these 20051011 language packs pitti uploade=
d,
apparently because the Rosetta export he worked with was from Tuesday
morning, and the serpentine was uploaded to breezy's template only
a little after that. However, other translations are there now.

-Timo