Jordi Mallach jordi at canonical.com
Fri Oct 7 03:16:13 CDT 2005

Hello Claude,

On Wed, Sep 21, 2005 at 08:39:05PM +0200, Claude Paroz wrote:
> Seems that job is *really* a challenge to do ;-) Seriously, I still see
> people working with "xxx-deprecated" packages. I know it's a heavy
> loaded period for you, but we should really get rid of them. If only we
> could help with this...

You may have read on another email from me: the problem is that I still
have enough permissions to edit the places that need changes to fix
this, but Carlos is currently working on this so I can clear this as
soon as possible.

As soon as I'm able to do it, it'll be my #1 priority.

Jordi
jordi at sindominio.net     jordi at debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/