Upload faqguide on Rosetta

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 3 01:47:49 CDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-10-02 at 23:24 +0200, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> Hi Ljubisa,
>
> On Fri, Sep 30, 2005 at 08:45:47AM +0200, Ljubisa Radovanovic wrote:
> > I have several problems!

{snip}

> > Second, can I somehow see faqguide in any real form: PDF, HTML ...? Also,
> > like to see my translation in such files, to check my translation in
> > context.
>
> That should be provided by the Ubuntu doc team. Matthew?

Yeah, I replied to this. In case anyone didn't see it:

This page is updated every so often, and was last updated last thursday:

https://docteam.ubuntu.com/repos/branches/breezy/generic/faqguide/sr/

Download the xml file and open it in Yelp. If you run Breezy you should
also be able to see it by opening Yelp from the Help button in your
browser. This will not be update for the foreseeable future, because the
translation freeze for non-language packs was last thursday, but we will
see what we can do about persuading the powers that be to let us upload
an update. We can also make html copies of the translated documents for
use on (e.g.) local ubuntu websites. We'll do this after release.