Jordi Mallach jordi at canonical.com
Tue Nov 8 10:01:02 CST 2005

Hello,

On Tue, Nov 01, 2005 at 12:13:53AM +0100, linuxpower at tiscali.fr wrote:
> It is possible to add adept.pot , adept-updater.pot and libept.pot to Rosetta  ? (package manager for kde)
>
> You can find that three files at  http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n/templates/messages/playground-sysadmin/

As adept is a KDE project, the best idea would be that you contact the
KDE translation project for the language you want to work on, presumably
French, and ask them what they think about this. Maybe the Adept author
agrees to manage all translation with rosetta, or just yours. KDE has
its own translation project, so we prefer warning in advance before
importing files to Rosetta.

Thanks,
Jordi
jordi at sindominio.net     jordi at debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/