Jordi Mallach jordi at canonical.com
Tue Nov 8 08:27:40 CST 2005

On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 03:26:08PM -0600, David Farning wrote:
> I am working on building firefox 1.5rc1 packages for dapper and was
> wondering if their is interest in adding firefox to rosetta? I can get
> the ball rolling by running some moz2po scripts to make the .po files
> necessary for importing into rossetta.  There look to be about 15
> languages being worked on upstream at this time.  I can also set up some
> scripts to sync between the l10n mozilla cvs and rossetta.

On today's session at UDZ, we're going to look at Firefox in Rosetta.
When the meeting ends we'll probably know what to do about it exactly.
But yes, Firefox translations for Dapper will be in Rosetta, we just
have to deal with some concerns there are regarding the conversion back
to mozilla format again.

Jordi
jordi at sindominio.net     jordi at debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/