Dwayne Bailey dwayne at translate.org.za
Tue Nov 1 07:17:13 CST 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-01 at 12:20 +0100, Erdal Ronahi wrote:
<snip>
> Our team would like to translate OOo in Rosetta, but we want to give
> the translations back to upstream, of course.

Not sure what Rosetta plans ito interaction with the OOo l10n community.

> Does anybody have experience with giving the translation of the
> OOo-Packages back to OpenOffice? They do not use these po-files, do
> they?

Best to get onto the l10n-dev list.  Other than that the steps are
relatively easy.

Make sure you have the .sdf file that relates to your builds
Use po2oo -t en-US.sdf my-lang GSI_xx.sdf

That's about it.  You now have an SDF file that you can submit for
inclusion in OOo.

--
Dwayne Bailey
Translate.org.za