Problems adding IMP to Rosetta.

Carlos Perelló Marín carlos.perello at canonical.com
Wed May 18 03:58:09 CDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 23:45 +0100, Brian Scanlan wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi

> I'd like to be able to kick off a translation effort for the IMP
> webmail system. I (correctly, this time) added the description of IMP
> into Rosetta, but I got a "No Translatable Templates Available"
> message - it looks like it's got sane PO files available somewhere
> though:
>
> http://cvs.horde.org/imp/po/
>
> Let me know if you need any work done to get this software into Rosetta.

Please, read question from the RosettaFAQ
(http://www.ubuntu.com/wiki/RosettaFAQ) page:

"I don't see the upstream project in Rosetta, how can I import it?"

You still need to create a productseries and a productrelease so we are
able to import the .pot and .po files.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín