gnomebaker catalan - strange 1 entry missing

Carlos Perelló Marín carlos.perello at canonical.com
Tue May 17 05:44:37 CDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 11:27 +0200, Albert Vilella wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi

> I have collaborated in the translation of gnomebaker for catalan:
>
> https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/rosetta/products/gnomebaker
>
> And although I'm pretty sure that all the entries have been translated,
> rosetta insists on telling that there is one missing entry.
>
> Any hint on what might be happening?
> If I choose the "only untranslated items" show option, a:
>
> A system error occurred.
>
> ... appears.

We fixed it last week:

https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/products/gnomebaker/unknown/+pots/gnomebaker/ca/+translate?show=untranslated

There is your missing entry.

> Also, I would like to know which is the next step in order to confirm or
> update the state of this translation.
>
> To the maintainer (cced): Christoffer, what is the next step?

Well, for this case in concrete, the own maintainers are using Rosetta
as a way to get translations so I suppose they will get the .po files
directly from Rosetta, but usually, the best thing to do for non Ubuntu
translations is send the translation to the maintainer, yes.

> Thanks to all,

Thanks for use Rosetta!.

> Bests,
>
>    Albert.
>
> PD: BTW, Rosetta rocks! I haven't been interested in translating so far
> because of the learning curve of using complicated translating tools,
> but wow, isn't this easy with Rosetta.

Thank you very much, please, remember to add the features you are
missing to http://www.ubuntu.com/wiki/RosettaWishList so when we
schedule tasks we can take care of your needs.

cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Ubuntu Hoary (PowerPC)  => http://www.ubuntulinux.org