Galician translation

Felipe Gil Castiñeira xil at det.uvigo.es
Wed May 4 04:07:13 CDT 2005

Hi Carlos,

I'm not the team leader, but I think I can help you to start with your
translations.

As you can read in https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/rosetta/+about, Rosetta
is the web tool you can use to translate open source software. You only
need a web browser.

You have to register in https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/rosetta/+login and
then you can begin your translation. You can help with the translation
of Ubuntu following the links in
https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/distros/ubuntu/hoary/+translations.

I suggest you begin with the translation of an application that you use
regularly.

Best,
	Felipe.