prokyon3 translation

markus.kalkbrenner at arcor.de markus.kalkbrenner at arcor.de
Mon May 2 09:38:59 CDT 2005

Hi!

Today I registered prokyon3 at launchpad in order to handle it's translations via rosetta:
https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/rosetta/products/prokyon3

According to the page's info I send you the urls where to find the po template and the existing po files:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/prokyon3/prokyon3/po/prokyon3.pot
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/prokyon3/prokyon3/po/de.po
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/prokyon3/prokyon3/po/fr.po
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/prokyon3/prokyon3/po/nl.po
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/prokyon3/prokyon3/po/pt_BR.po

The po files had been massively changed in our current release branch. Due to that fact I merged them into HEAD today to be able to offer the links above. I hope that the anonymous cvs mirror will be up to date soon ... I guess tomorrow.

Regards

Markus Kalkbrenner
http://prokyon3.sourceforge.net/

Machen Sie aus 14 Cent spielend bis zu 100 Euro!
Die neue Gaming-Area von Arcor - über 50 Onlinespiele im Angebot.
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-gaming-1