Gourmet translations no longer working; page directs me here

Mark Shuttleworth mark at canonical.com
Mon Mar 28 07:03:18 CST 2005

Hi Thomas

We're in process with a big update to the underlying code that drives
Rosetta, so things will be shaky for a week or two. Your translations
definitely have not been lost, we've just broken some of the URL's while
we refactor for the push to enable translations of Hoary. That change
resulted in a lot of breakage which we'll clean up this weke and next.

I'll have a look and see if there's a quick fix (might just be a
non-obvious URL that you can use) and let you have it, otherwise it will
come right over the next few days.

Mark