Fw: Re: Re: Bug on Xsane

NSV nsv at fr.st
Wed Jun 15 13:04:23 CDT 2005

>Ok, therosetta-users statistics code rewrite is done, and should fix all those
>problems. Next week (monday or tuesday) the new code will be installed
>in the server.

Vey good works !!!

>Please tell us if you see again this bug.

I don't see those bugs anymore (very good !)

There a annoying bug on :
https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/distros/ubuntu/hoary/+sources/glade-2/+pots/glade-2.0/fr/+translate?show=untranslated
We can't see the untranslated strings of Glade 2

Other wish :
It'll be nice to hide applications that are already 100% translated in our langage.

Bye,
Nicolas Velin

>>> https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/distros/ubuntu/hoary/+sources/nano/+pots/review-hoary-nano-1/