[schooltool] Rosetta po files

Brian Sutherland jinty at web.de
Thu Jun 2 07:49:48 CDT 2005

On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 12:53:04PM +0200, Jordi Irazuzta wrote:
> Hi everyone!
> Anybody have problems accessing the rosetta files for translate?
> I am translating to catalan language and  i can't access for two or three days
> ago....

Both SchoolTool and SchoolBell translations have been broken for a while
in rosetta. All translations for all locales are empty when looked at
through the web interface and all downloaded PO files are also empty.

We mentioned it on rosetta users:

http://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/rosetta-users/2005-May/000524.html

But it looks like a more general problem because it happens to
workrave as well...

(Forwarding this to rosetta-users)

--
Brian Sutherland