Is Rosettas's source code available?

Dionisio Martínez Soler dmsoler at mundo-r.com
Sun Jan 30 15:58:33 CST 2005

Thank you for your answer, and sorry for asking again.
But probably there will be lots of people asking again: this information
is not in the web page of Ubuntu or of Rosetta, and when Rosetta's
people ask to use and test Rosetta, newbies like me wonder if there is
any guarantee that Rosetta is / will be free software...
Regards,
Dionisio Martínez Soler