[D-I] Using Ubuntu's Rosetta or translate.org's Pootle for handling some Debian translations?

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Fri Jan 21 23:02:21 CST 2005

On 22/01/2005, at 7:29 AM, Christian Perrier wrote:

> (for people outside Ubuntu, who may not be aware of this, Dafydd,
> besides being the D-I translator for the Welsh language, is the leader
> of the i18n team in Ubuntu and.....personal considerations
> only...someone I really appreciate even if, on that specific matter,
> we may have divergent points of view)

Thankyou for telling us that, Christian. It really helps to get a
picture of the skill and will behind the contributions.

Also, I can see (even more) now the inherent confusion in a diverse
l18n structure: inevitably, if you do a lot of work, you are going to
be doing it in different areas, for specific projects, or in different
rôles. I'm sure I'm not the only person who would benefit from an
overall structure that removed as much of that variation in background
as possible.

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/tuị Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc