where do new users register for Rosetta?

Valient Gough vgough at pobox.com
Thu Jan 6 13:43:04 CST 2005

I suspect there is a link somewhere to register a new user, because I
managed to register.  But I had a user who wants to edit translations
write to me saying they couldn't find out how to create a login account
on Rosetta.

So I figured I'd go to the rosetta site and find the link for them...
Well, that was 10 minutes ago and I haven't managed to find it.  I'm
sure it's probably hiding right in front of me, but where!?

thanks,
Valient