Infomation About Plural Translations

Carlos Perelló Marín carlos.perello at canonical.com
Tue Jan 4 08:08:39 CST 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-03 at 13:22 -0600, Daniel Espinosa wrote:
> I found a message in the Rossetta Translation tool
> becouse you need some information about Nahuatl, Maya
> and Zapotec, then this message is for send the
> information you need.

Hi

Please, read this link
http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/html_chapter/gettext_10.html#SEC150

and send us the expression as specified there or if you don't know how
to write the expression, just tell us the rules you follow when writing
in those languages and we will try to do it for you.

Thank you!

Cheers.