how can users be removed from contributor list?

Mark Shuttleworth mark at hbd.com
Mon Jan 3 10:50:49 CST 2005

Valient has raised an interesting point which is that it is nice to know
the full list of people who have ever contributed to a particular
translation, even if their translations have been superceded. Carlos, I
think Rosetta would be able to produce such a list, it may well be fun
to display it somewhere. Valient, thanks for the feedback!