Introduction and idea

Daniel Aguayo danner at mixmail.com
Mon Jan 3 04:26:30 CST 2005

Hello!

First of all, I want to introduce mysqlf. My name is Dani, and I'm currently translating a
few lines of Gaim to catalan (don't worry, I'm better reading English than writing it ;-)

Second, I would give an idea. Wouldn't it be useful to have a small notepad-like box in
first page of each language? What I have in mind is to put notes visible to all the
translators, so we can use same criteria.

 I.e, when talking to 2nd person (you), you can use two different forms in Spanish and
Catalan, one is the most common, the other one is more... 'polite'. Then, if different
people start translating, they may use both forms, and that would result in a unconsistent
translation. A notepad in first page could tell which form is being used.

Salut!
Dani.-