status of translated languages, and a fix to Norwegian

Mark Shuttleworth mark at canonical.com
Mon Feb 21 15:50:26 CST 2005

We're working on making the complete set of translations for the next
Ubuntu release, Hoary Hedgehog, available through Rosetta, and mapping
contributed translations back into the release. That work should be live
in a few weeks at which time. When that's happened, please check if your
translations have been merged in and if not, ping the list for that to
happen.