status of translated languages, and a fix to Norwegian

Karianne Grønningsæter simira at simira.net
Tue Feb 22 10:21:51 CST 2005

The reason I've started translations on the "Bokmål, Norwegian" language, is that the "Norwegian", nn, language is to be removed as soon as the maintainers get around to do it.
I've given this message to those I know are working on nn, nb and no translations. I also hope we can be able to coordinate and get a priority system for the Norwegian translations when we get the mailing list and LoCo running, which is up in the Community Council right about now. :-)

Please email me about any questions you might have. Others interested in a Norwegian translation team or LoCo for Ubuntu as well. We hope to have ubuntu-no mailing list and www.ubuntu.no up and running this week. If you want to join and/or contribute, please take contact through the list (when it's up) or directly to me.

regards,
Karianne