Wrong denomination in the "Languages in Spain" box using Gallegan instead of Galician

Rafael Villar Burke pachi at mmn-arquitectos.com
Thu Feb 17 12:39:32 CST 2005

Hi all,
Rosetta is a really interesting project and I've been following it quite
closely from the beginning!.
There's a really annoying mistake in the "Languages in Spain" box on the
Rosetta main page. It uses Gallegan instead of Galician. This
denomination is clearly wrong (it is a translation into english of a
translation into spanish of the language denomination).

For some extrange reason something similar happened in debian-installer
and had a response from the galician translation team requesting for a
change: http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2004/04/msg02353.html
Furthermore, the main language academy, and official reference for the
galician language, uses galician as the "official" translation as you
can check in http://www.usc.es/~ilgas/galician.html

So, please, could you change this?. I've sent a similar request some
time ago, but with no result as it wasn't clear to whom should I address to.

Thanks in advance and regards,

Rafael Villar Burke