mass update of po files in Rosetta

Valient Gough vgough at pobox.com
Fri Feb 11 08:27:22 CST 2005

I recently released a new version of my software, so I downloaded the PO
files from Rosetta (using a perl script which I posted once before) and
merged them with my local copies and fixed up the usual formatting
errors, etc.

What is the procedure for updating Rosetta with the current versions
from my software?  Have you guys created a way to bulk upload all the
.po files, or do I need to upload one at a time (or script it on the
client side)?

Since I'll be updating both the main template and each language's .po
file, is there a certain order I should upload them in?

Also, in the past when I've uploaded .po files, the "Last Contributor"
changes to my name.  I've even tried setting the Last-Translator field
in the .po file to correspond to the current last contributor, but it
seems it still gets set to my name after uploading the .po.  Any
suggestions?

regards,
Valient