New language packages aren't updated

Carlos Perelló Marín carlos.perello at canonical.com
Mon Dec 19 14:54:56 GMT 2005

On Mon, 2005-12-19 at 14:56 +0100, Erdal Ronahi wrote:
> Hi,

Hi

> > This is not the list to talk about this issues because we cannot do
> > anything about it, the ubuntu developers are the ones that maintain the
> > Ubuntu's archive.
>
> Sorry for that. I got no response to the bug I filed.

Don't worry, part of the problem is my fault...

> > Anyway, are you sure it's a new language pack for Breezy?
>
> Good point. No, I am not sure. But there were to be montly updates.
> The last one ist from October 11th, this one is from November 30th.

Ok, about that... It's my fault, we still have some bugs with language
packs generation that prevented that monthly language packs, we are
going to restart the snapshots soon so I suppose Martin will generate
fresh language packs next month.

> Thanks for the hint.

Cheers.

--