request to add Zwiki

Jordi Mallach jordi at canonical.com
Sun Aug 28 18:35:54 CDT 2005

Hi Simon!

On Sun, Aug 28, 2005 at 01:08:10PM -0700, Simon Michael wrote:
> >http://zwiki.org/zwikidir/i18n/zwiki.pot
> >http://zwiki.org/zwikidir/i18n/zwiki-plone.pot
> >http://zwiki.org/zwikidir/i18n/ *.po
>
> I haven't seen any response, re-sending. if there's something else I
> need to do please let me know.
>
> And thanks for launchpad, a beautiful site/service.

Sorry, it seems I never flagged your message as "Pending" and your
request didn't get processed.

The files are now in the queue. Please note I removed en.po (was it
really needed? If so, please say and I can upload it too), and renamed
pt-PT to pt, which is the standard name for Portuguese of Portugal.

The files will probably appear tomorrow in Rosetta, as there seems to be
a backlog of pending uploads in the system.

Thanks,
Jordi
jordi at sindominio.net     jordi at debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/