translating quickguide - thoughts post hoary

Carlos Perelló Marín carlos.perello at canonical.com
Mon Apr 18 10:30:46 CDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-12 at 22:58 +0200, Claude Paroz wrote:

> > > When we did the imports, we had an automated process to identify the
> > > likely name of the template. But some packages make it impossible to do
> > > that... if you have three files all called template.pot it's not
> > > possible to guess an appropriate name. So these ones were assigned the
> > > review-* names automatically. Over time they will be reviewed and the
> > > names fixed to be more appropriate.
> >
> > Yeah, Will look into that issue soon.
>
> Carlos,
> Many thanks for many answers :)

Hi

> Could you still answer a remaining question ?
> ATM, we have one pot file per xml file in our docs repository. Should we
> manage to merge all this pot files into one for inclusion in Rosetta ?
> Or is it possible to upload many .pot into one specific package (that is
> one pot for ubuntu-docs and one pot for ubuntu-quickguide) ?

You can have as many .pot files as you want.

Until we spec and implement a way to upload the .pot files directly by
you (the ubuntu-doc team), send me the .pot updates and I will do the
upload for you.

Cheers.

P.S.: Is there any other question pending to be answered?

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Ubuntu Hoary (PowerPC)  => http://www.ubuntulinux.org
mailto:carlos.perello at canonical.com