Problems login in rosetta web system

Carlos Perelló Marín carlos.perello at canonical.com
Wed Sep 29 06:43:09 CDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-09-29 at 12:10 +0200, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
[...]

> Yep, it worked. However, I tried to change my preferences (correct the spelling
> of my name, new password, and preferred languages) and I get the all-too
> familiar "System error." :( You might want to check your error log for the
> traceback...

First of all, which languages did you selected?

We have fixed a bug related to launguages with country code (like es_ES,
pt_BR or en_GB) but I think it's not fixed yet in the alpha server.

If that's the case, please, don't choose those languages yet, we will
send here a mail when the fix is merged into the alpha server.

If that's not the case, please, could you send us all information you
filled? (If you could send us the new password that could be useful, but
only if it has non ascii characters, if it's a password you don't want
that anyone could know, that's fine, but please describe it or send us a
similar one so we can debug the problem).

Thank you.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Ubuntu GNU/Linux Warty (PowerPC) http://www.ubuntulinux.org