Uploading POTs, Showing strings

Carlos Perelló Marín carlos.perello at canonical.com
Thu Dec 30 07:23:22 CST 2004

On Sun, 2004-12-26 at 13:26 +0100, Uri Sharf wrote:
> Hello all and Merry Xmas

Hi!

> I've registered a news Druapl-IL project for the localization of Druapl to
> Hebrew, using Rosetta. I'm having few problems though, mainly uploading more
> than one POT per project.

At this moment, we support it but we are not exposing it to the users
because it's an advanced feature. How much pot files has druapl-IL?

> But even worst, after uploading the first one, I'm not able to start
> translating anything because the system does not display any of the messages.
>
> https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/rosetta/products/drupal-45/aggregator-module/+translate?languages=he
>
> Guess I'm doing something wrong, would appreciate if you could link me to some
> helpfull info or a primer on using Rosetta etc.

Usually, there is a delay between the .pot and .po import until you get
it ready to be used with Rosetta. I'm planning to add a note about it to
the upload form because users get confused about it. But in this case,
seems like there is a problem with the pot file you are trying to upload
and Rosetta is not able to import it, could you send me it outside this
mailing list or send me a link where I could check that pot file so I
could know if it's a problem with Rosetta or with the pot file?

Thank you.

> Regards,

Cheers.

--