Some ideas for Rosetta

Carlos Perelló Marín carlos.perello at canonical.com
Thu Dec 30 07:12:51 CST 2004

On Fri, 2004-12-24 at 21:07 +0100, Milo Casagrande wrote:
> Hi all! And Merry Christmas!

Hi and Merry Christmas!

> I would like to say "grazie" to the guys working on the Rosetta
> application, very nice, i love it!
> I'm here to give an idea on how to improve it:
> it would be useful to have the same buttons (or whatever u call them)
> of "Next 10 messages>>End>>" and "<<Beginning<<Previous 10 messages"
> even at the end of the page so people browsing the pages don't need to
> scroll them down and up again only to go forward !

Yes, we have it already reported:

https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/malone/bugs/6

We will implement it as soon as possible.

> I alsp have a question:
> does the "Needs review" button apply only to my user or to all users?
> I mean when i mark a translation with it does all users can see it as
> needing review?

It's a global flag. It's useful for collaborative translations, you
could have a reviewer of your translations that could look at the
messages you are not sure and finish them.

> Thanks a lot, merry christmas again and as someone said: Happy
> Hacking!

Cheers.