Plural information

Carlos Perelló Marín carlos.perello at canonical.com
Thu Dec 23 08:16:09 CST 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-23 at 10:56 +0000, Gisli Ottarsson wrote:
> I am contacting this list because I received the following message when
> I tried to use Rosetta to translate Synaptic.  Could someone explain how
> to proceed?

Please, visit:
http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/html_chapter/gettext_10.html#SEC150

to read about the plural forms.

After that you should have more or less the idea behind the plural form
expression for your language (Icelandic) just write down the expression
and send us it so we can add it to our system or if you don't know how
to get the expression, just give us the rules you follow when writing
singular and plural forms in your language and we will try to write down
the plural expression for you.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín