[ubuntu/raring-security] wireshark 1.8.2-5wheezy4build0.13.04.1 (Accepted)
marc.deslauriers at canonical.com
Tue Jun 18 20:06:55 UTC 2013
wireshark (1.8.2-5wheezy4build0.13.04.1) raring-security; urgency=low
* fake sync from Debian
wireshark (1.8.2-5wheezy4) wheezy-security; urgency=high
* security fixes from Wireshark 1.8.8 (Closes: #711918):
- The CAPWAP dissector could crash. Discovered by Laurent Butti.
- The GMR-1 BCCH dissector could crash.
Discovered by Sylvain Munaut and Laurent Butti. (CVE-2013-4075)
- The PPP dissector could crash. Discovered by Laurent Butti.
- The NBAP dissector could crash. (CVE-2013-4077)
- The RDP dissector could crash. Discovered by Laurent Butti.
- The HTTP dissector could overrun the stack. (CVE-2013-4081)
- The Ixia IxVeriWave file parser could overflow the heap.
Discovered by Sachin Shinde. (CVE-2013-4082)
- The DCP ETSI dissector could crash. (CVE-2013-4083)
Date: 2013-06-18 17:05:23.178131+00:00
Changed-By: Marc Deslauriers <marc.deslauriers at canonical.com>
Maintainer: Balint Reczey <balint at balintreczey.hu>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Raring-changes